RE: [ST] stock lights/ MOTOLIGHTS

At 03:43 PM 8/25/2003 -0400, Matt Heyer wrote:
>They have a
>new mounting setup without stems, so that they do not stick out off of the
>bike.

Matt, thanks for this info. I was not aware there is a 'non-stalk' mounting
option. I've always thought MotoLIghts were a add-on/accessory that really
made a lot of sense and cost-wise were very justifiable. But that stem
setup kept me away. I have seen some pretty cobby installations with wires
exposed etc. And those silver retaining bands don't look too slick, IMO.
I am very interested. I know you can't send attachments (picture) to liST
but you can send them individually & off list to interested parties like
myself. If you get a chance........

Do you know if this new stemless setup is MotoLights 'factory' or something
they came up with where you bought them?

Thanks,
John
Red ' 00 ST
' 99 Yami YZ400F