Re: [ST] Tires (maybe tyres)

I don't have any experience with the ME880's, but if you're interested in
Metzler, you might want to check out the fitment chart on their
website.  They recommend the Sportec M-1 for the Sprint ST.  It also looks
like they have a new sport touring tire out.  I recently replaced my 010's
with the M-1's and couldn't be happier.  As far as stickiness, the tires
aren't in the same class.  I haven't had them long enough to comment on
wear.  When the Dunlops wear out on my Ducati, I'll replace them with
M-1's.  When I considered the change, Pilots and the Avons you mentioned
were in the running.