[ST] 2003 Western Rallye

The TSRA will be having a Western Rallye this year.  It is scheduled for
Sept 19-20 in Red River, New Mexico.  We will be home basing out of The
Golden Eagle Lodge(800)621-4046.  The Lodge has three different types of
rooms:

* 1-room, 1-bath ($45/night)
* 2-room, 1-bath suite ($75/night)
* 3-room, 3-bath suite ($140/night)

I can't gurentee these prices, as they were negotiated to end on Aug 15th,
but I have heard one person has gotten a 2 room suite at the price listed
just the other day.  If you are wanting to attend, but don't want to reserve
a room yourself, post up to the liSTeRS here and see if anyone is willing to
share.  I know at least one person will.  Dan Wallander and Ruth Morris are
our rallye heads for this event.  They have worked out some fine routes for
day riding on Friday and Sat.  Meals will be informal, but the socializing
should be top notch after a good days riding.

If you do wish to attend, and haven't filled out an application, please
e-mail me back directly at TrumpST@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will forward you the
file to fill out and mail back.  Cost of rallye registration is $20 for a
rider, $10 more for a passanger.  Hope to see you there!

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
TSRA Sec/Treas