RE: [ST] RE: Rallye Q

Mark,

I haven't completely nailed down the routes as yet, I've got some more miles
to put on next week before I do that.  My plan is to be in the Espanola area
for lunch on Friday.  There are several really great eating establishments
in the Espanola area, though not much else of interest.  We've got a little
of everything planned for Friday, some really fast sweepers, some tight two
lane with no center line following a river, a really nice twisty mountain
pass (option of doing the best part of this one 3 times).  Saturday will be
a bit more laid back with some national park sweepers, long fast straights,
a trip through a mountain pass in Colorado and back again.  As always, there
will be options and people can pick and choose their favorites.

Let me know your plans in a week and I'll let you know where we'll be.

Dan Wallander
www.danwallander.com
Albuquerque, NM
'99 Triumph Sprint ST
'74 BMW R90/6

We're booked in Red Rock Fri and Sat, were going to 'do' Canyon de Chelly
Thurs, and ride in mid-day Friday...

...is there a proposed lunch stop for the Friday ride where we could
connect up?? Should we juggle our schedule and get into town Friday morning?

Inquiring minds...

Marc D