[ST] Stupid Tire Wear Question

I picked up a small nail my original BT-020 rear tire at 500 miles. Shop
found the slow leak at the 500 mile service, but wouldn't repair it, so I
bought a new tire. The replacement now has 5700 miles on it. I just compared
my barely used original to my worn replacement (side by side). It appears
the replacement is NOT the same tire the bike came with. Tread pattern is
different, although both say BT-020. Anway...

There is still a tiny lip ( < 1mm) between the tread and the wear bar on the
replacement, but reasonable amounts of tread  (est. 2-3mm) once you get past
the very middle of the tire.

Question: While I realize this is somewhat subjective, how much life (if
any) would you say my tire has in it? Until the tire is flush with the wear
bar? Until wear bar is wearing/worn down? Until cords show? :-) :-)

FWIW, I plan on putting a Stop-n-Go internal vulcanizing patch on the
original tire (from the inside, no reaming of tiny nail hole required) and
running that until my front wears out, then replace them both sometime next
season.

Garry