[ST] chain

Ok since you brought it up either I am missing
something or the manual is telling me to measure the
chain slack while my weight is off the bike which is
contradictory to what I thought I knew. Did I miss
something?

Martin
01 st
79 HD (entering 4th week in shop)

I wrote an introduction when I first signed up but I
didn't see it come back to me and have since learned
that if that happens it was lost in neverland. So here
goes again.

Martin Waltman
I live in Frederick MD. 39 years old and just started
riding this summer I have 2 bikes a 2001 Blue ST and a
79 HD that has taken up permanent residence in the
shop.

If there is anyone around that wants to meet up and
ride let me know.

Martin