Re: [ST] Killed my ST

That really sucks.  Sorry to hear.  I have found most of the parts for
mine pretty cheap on ebay, so if you don't have a bent frame and the
rest of the damage is not excessive, maybe just fix it?  If you decide
to part it, I am still looking for some parts, and so is a lot of
people always, so you can probably get enough from what's left to put
down on another ST.

Rolo
'01 Sprint ST
'96 Sprint