[ST] Bars, not beers

A few of you have put conventional bars on your ST/RS. I've seen this done
with a helibar type of thing, and someone on the list sent me pictures of
there installation on a Blue ST.

I really like the seating position on the Speed Triple and wonder if anyone
has used the Speed Triple bars and mounts on an RS.  For those of you who
have found other solutions, how is it working out?  What bars and mounts did
you use.

>--
Peckham