[ST] Still some items for sale

The following items are still available.  If you are
interested, make me an offer; any reasonable offer will be
accepted.

1) Passenger Grab rail. Fits either ST or RS.  Perfect
condition.  My wife found this to be very helpful when
getting on and off, as well as while riding. Jack Lilly gets
89.99 GBP ($153) for these (how about $75 plus shipping
cost?):

http://www.jacklilley.com/newcart/view_part.asp?category_id=13&category_type_id=152&part_id=482

2) Stock exhaust can.  I replaced it with the Triumph CF
race can a year ago; it has about 20k miles on it and is in
perfect cosmetic condition, no scratches, dings, etc.  So,
if anyone has dumped the RS on the right side and would like
to replace their scratched can, this is a good opportunity
to do so.  I have no idea what the value of a stock can is;
make me an offer.  I expect it will be expensive to package
and ship.

3) Spare RS clutch cable; it's nice to have a spare along on
a long ride, just in case. How about $20, including
shipping?

- -Keith
'00 RS - Gone
'03 CBR1100XX - New in the stable