RE: [ST] Jeffrey W. Moorse/ADD_DAL_HUB/ADD_HUB/ADD/US is out of the office.

Well, I guess we are in luck (relatively).  It appears, dear old Jeff must
be on the digest, so we should only be getting his thoughtful reply a couple
of times a day.

All in good fun, as it seems from some recent banter around here "unsubbing"
is no longer an option, just like accessing the archives, or seeing an
updated Triumphnet website, or updated TSRA website.

I guess it's all fair though, right?  After all, why should anyone around
here update anything until Triumph decides to update the Sprint?  :))))
ehhhh???  <bfg>

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" ---hotel
california

happy trails,

steve duncan
el donut