[ST] Metal Fuel Fittings

Okay, just like some RS owners have found out when replacing mufflers and discovering they have ST exhaust systems, you need to measure to determine what you need. Apparently Triumph used different sized hoses on different Year/Models

These are all 1/4" flow fittings

1. The fitting screwed into the tank is a threaded Coupling Body in BSPT, British Standard Pipe Thread.
    This will be either,
    FT-LCD100-04BS  1/4"   or
    FT-LCD100-06BS  3/8"
    These both have internal check valves.

2. The other Coupling Body is a Hose Barb type, either,
    FT-LCD160-04  1/4"   or
    FT-LCD160-06  3/8"
    Again, all these have check valves

3. The last two fittings are the same, either
    FT-LCD230-04  1/4"   or
    FT-LCD230-06  3/8"
    Ditto these for check valves

This Info  is from  Omega.com where they will supply the fittings individualy and they are in Chrome plated Brass.
 http://www.omega.com/pdf/tubing/couplings/ft-lcseries/ft-lcseries.asp
These should be Colder fittings, I haven't found another maker.

This is an option for those who don't want to go the Team Triumph route, or don't want all the fittings.

I still haven't found a source for metal elbows, BSPT to barb, to replace the end of the other line into the tank.
Any help with this is appreciated.
The elbow on mine is almost touching the frame of the bike.

In regards to Vitton vs Buna-N, they are both rated for Gasoline, this is from my O-Ring and Gasket cataloge from Hercules Hydraulic.

Best regards.
Todd

centaurious@xxxxxxxxx
2003-12-07