[ST] New England Chapter of Triumph Sport

Over the years of the ST/RS List and the TSRA I've watched both evolve. Or
as with the TSRA devolve in certain regions.
 From time to time a region will flourish while another one that had a lot
of vitality 12 months prior dries up. Some of the causes are events such as
several rabid STers crash or sell their bikes, get married or otherwise
die. One area that seems to have been doing very well overall for a LONG
time is anchored in Massachusetts by Ken Mitchell. Group rides are the
liquor of the Triumph SportBrotherhood and they have a bunch of 'em. But
what qualifies the NE chapter for todays award is his organization of the
"Triumph Only Track Day". Nice job Ken. Keep up the good work. I hope to
make to both the rides and one of your track days sometime soon.

And for your next assignment Ken get us a track day set up at this SUPER
looking new roadrace facility (no NASjunk allowed, hoepfully) in Nerry, New
Hampshire.
http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/index.html

I have my eye on a 2000 Sapphire Blue ST with 1875 miles on it. The guy
says he'll take $6K which I think is pretty good.

John Petrey
Red ' 00 ST Godspeed old friend
(7/3/2000 - 11/25/2003) 26300 miles or thereabout