RE: [ST] Race Tech Emulators and Springs

<<
I have a question to those of you who have installed Race Tech emulators
and/or springs.  Did you see a noticiable difference?  If so, what did you
notice?

I ran a '99 Sprint ST for about 24k miles on stock suspension before doing a
full Race Tech'ing of the front end.  A quick answer would be I had the
dealer do a Race Tech'ing on the '02 before I would pick it up. :)

Slightly longer answer.  The first thing I noticed was alot less dive under
braking.  I also noticed I felt more feedback from the front end, and it
seemed to track better over rougher pavement.  It really firmed up the front
end, but not so much it pounded me on long superslab sessions.  Oh, and it
does seem to slightly change the front end ride height, as there were 2
scrapes on the exhaust bulge on the lower fairing, one pre-RT, one post-RT.
2 distinct different marks due to the same thing, being leaned over too
much, and it dragged.

Many people have said it, and I agree, that your money is better spent
upgrading the front end before the back end.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen