Re: [ST] Longer Cables [long reply]

Hey Mike,  That inch sounds very good.  Can you find out where he got
the offset pegs?  I'd like to give them a try.  The other alternative is
a machined plate that mounts to the original holes in the frame and
provides 2 more holes for the foot peg brackets.  The rear master
cylinder will have to be moved or modified.

Mike Benzon wrote:

>Rick, a friend of mine who rides a RC51 found some offset footpegs that
>mount in the stock holes. They lower the foot pegs about an inch. I don't
>know if that would do it for you or if you are looking for more. I have
>often thought someone could make up an alternative set of rearsets for our
>bike that would relocate our foot pegs lowers, maybe Skyking?
>
>Mike Benzon
>Burney CA
>2000 Sprint ST
>2003 R1150RT