[ST] LB Show

I went yesterday to the Long Beach MC show. Nothing really breathtaking to
report. I was kind of disappointed by the Rocket - actually it looks better
in pictures than in real life. Too much retro - not my thing. Honda is
pushing the envelope much more. Looked at the VFR 800, Ducati ST4S
(wow-check out their seat, really comfy), Aprilia Futura (big fat pig - 80's
styling), and others. Came to realize what a great little bike we still
have. It needs updating in the styling department, but all in all it is
still the sexiest sport tourer out there IMHO. Put the hardbags on - ours
still have a tight behind - whereas others look like waterbuffalos.
Best bike in show? MV AUGUSTA F4 - hands down. This bike is dripping of pure
sex! The detailing is so exquisite! I would buy one just to put it in my
living room and gawk at it all day (if I could afford one).

Would be nice to hear your comments.

Zoltan
'01 red ST
San Pedro, CA