[ST] Re: Blind Old Fart

Im glad you didnt eat the ladder!! I agree, drivers
licenses are far to easy to get/keep on this side of
the mountain and probably everywhere else in the USA.
I know that Im much more aware when driving due to
riding around these idiots, I feel like a guppy
swimming around in a tank full of predatory swardfish
and sharks while riding my bike in the greater
northwest, much less severe in the midwest. Sometimes
it just happens so fast you cannot see it. The blind
old fart-yes... lets not mention the IDIOT that failed
to fasten his ladder down correctly. If you have ever
worked on a job site you have seen many of the idiots
that let things fall out of trucks! This is where many
of them congregate to dilute professionals.

There is a surplus of such idiots here, one must
constantly expect them, it can be really draining to
ride with this mindset but the way it has to be. Im
very glad you didnt have to kiss the pavement over
this one!

Tony Burke
00 ST