Re: [ST] for Dave - How old are you?

Don (or any of you Sacramento area riders), are you aware of the group of
Triumph riders in the Sacramento area? They have a yahoo group site called
NorCal Triumph Riders. They meet monthly at an English pub in Sacramento.
They are trying to start up a RAT club, but lack dealership support. No
matter, they get together and ride anyway.
Sometimes I wish I didn't live way up here in God's country.

Mike Benzon
Burney CA
2000 Sprint ST
2003 R1150RT