[ST] Re: old farts and triumphs

Boy you guys are making me feel young again! I just had my 49th birthday and
while I don't particularly feel old(well, not all the time) my 14 year old
daughter assures me I am. I did pass a hell of a lot of actually young
people during my first track day I took on my ST while not endangering
anybody. It's nice to know folks are still riding these great bikes into
their seventies and who knows, anybody out there an octogenarian yet? Thanks
for the great posts!

Mark Olson
01BRGST(DRGNFLY)
79Bonnie(for sale)
02 Hayabusa on the horizon I hope (call me crazy)
Albuquerque,NM Land of Enchantment