RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1406

> >> As a 73 year old fart, let me first explain to you the way to spell
> >> stupid-not the way you do. Next, you should understand that in
> >> California, at least,
> >> the written driver's test and eye exam is mandatory after age 70. I
> >> just passed
> >> my car and m/c tests, and eye test. Dave Collins, San Diego.

Dave,
As far as I am concerned it is impossible to be an old fart if you are
riding an ST. I want to be just like you when/if I grow up :)

A few months back my parents were in CT so I rode down to say hello. I
had taken my mother for a ride on one of my bikes years ago so on a whim
I took a second helmet with me. She is 68 and did agree to go for a
short ride. The best part was that she said 'I will go for a ride but I
don't want to fall off'.
Rupert