RE: [ST] Tri vs Held tankbags.

Well, I thought nearly the same thing and bought the Held bag
about 2 months ago (before it went on sale).  My old magnetic
bag from the old bike just doesn't hold to the plastic tank :-(
I've yet to find a _good_ way to mount it on the ST.  Another
gripe is that it doesn't have a pad on the bottom to cushion
between the tank and the bag.  It is nicely made, though.
I'll take another stab at getting it mounted, but I'm probably
going to get the Triumph bag as my Christmas present to myself.

BTW, this is my first post to the list, so I'll add an intro.
Picked up a nice red '99 ST in the beginning of October (a
paltry 9300 miles on it) and have had a blast with it whenever
the Chicago weather has cooperated.  Only thing wrong with it
is that its missing the pigtail from the wiring harness to the
accessory outlet.  Anyone got one lying around they might want
to sell?

Rob

COG 5730
RAT 164357