[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1417

__

Steve Duncan wrote;
> Mark,
>
> I seem to have the opposite problem with my daughters.  They are convinced
> (and have been for some time), that I have never made it past 17.  Ya
know,
> I spent my whole childhood trying to get out of my Mom's control, only to
> have a wife try and tell me what to do.  Got away from that, and now I
have
> two grown daughters telling me "don't do that, it's dangerous."   :)))
>
> "Hey, I know it's dangerous, but it sure beats Rykers" - Jim Carroll Band
>

> happy trails,
>
> steve duncan
> el donut
> dallas, tejas

    Hey Steve, perhaps I should clarify my comment a bit. My daughter was
actually born older then I am now or ever will be! What I meant was she
thinks I look very old(which is partially true) you know ancient, wrinkly,
white haired(what there is) old fart. She is more than willing to jump on
the back of the ST and blast off to the Crest road even in rather chilly
weather. Her quote, I can't feel my legs! but what a trooper she didn't
complain until we got home! And yes, she does tell me what to do all the
time, but I think that's a female thing!! Adios amigo
Mark Olson
01BRGST(DRGNFLY)
79Bonnie(for sale)
Suzuki Hayabusa( if I'm lucky)