Re: [ST] Moron #99

In a previous email, jrice stated:

> Michael, I've had similar experiences and so now I tell to myself, "Hey,
> damn, he's bigger than me, so go ahead, do your stupid thing, decelerate and
> let him in, if I can" It's not worth the aggravation of these bike haters.

About two years ago while waiting in traffic at the Lincoln Tunnel some
buttwipe in an SUV tried to defy physics by occupying the space that I
was occupying while picking his nose and looking in the rear view mirror
to make eye contact with the person in the back seat that he was having
a conversation with. (Please note that "waiting in traffic at the
Lincoln Tunnel" consists mostly of "sitting on bike with feet on ground
and arms akimbo and occasionally waddling the bike forward because it is
a waste of time to engage first gear to move 2 feet.") In this vehicle
were two nicely dressed couples that were considerably older than me.
(In light of some of the recent posts I will not call them "elderly" but
I will say that I am 43 years old and they looked to be my parents'
age.) I zipped up along side of him, flipped up my visor and knocked on
his window. I startled him. He fumbled to find the window button. As
soon as the widow was half way down I shouted "Quick picking your nose
and open your f@cking eyes!"

I didn't bother to stick around for a response. I filtered my way well
ahead of him and got back into the line. Had I not been in a fluffy
mood, for an exclamation point I would have punched this guy in the head.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Football is a mistake. It combines the two worst elements of American
life. Violence and committee meetings."
            -- George Will