Re: [ST] Moron #99

Younger I also let it get to me much more.  Used to carry a little
purple bag that crown royal bottles come in, filled with 1 inch steel
balls, like the kind used in bearings, tucked in under the windscreen
of my XJ900.  A couple of idiots found the effect of them traveling at
70mph hitting their back window, but as I look at it now, the pleasure
of revenge is replaced by the shame of being such an agro idiot.  Now
days, In the same situations, I shake my head and try avoid the moron.

Rolo
96 Sprint
01 Sprint ST