RE: [ST] Moron #99

Wow, I'm sure glad they don't have such a law here in Tejas!  I would, no
doubt be in court more than at work  :)))

Not that I'm irresponsible or anything, cage drivers just don't appreciate
the performance advantage we possess.  So short bursts of speeding and
passing on the yellow line would have them tracking me like Osama bin Ladin.
  Heck, they might even find my hidey hole.

One more reason for full face helmets and dark visors!  <bfg>

happy trails,
steve duncan
el donut
dallas, tejas