Re: [ST] Moron #99

It's risky (the guy could be a maniac), but one approach is to follow them to work or wherever they're going and upon arriving, immediately call the police on your cell phone and tell them that this person knowingly and deliberately tried to kill you with their vehicle and that you want to press charges for assault, battery, and attempted murder... you could also file a civil suit for the tort claims even if the cops won't press charges (which seems unlikely even if justified), and who knows, you might even win if you get a jury that has seen guys like this one too many times...

  -- J

P.S.--> THE ABOVE IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE, TO YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE.  I AM NOT YOUR ATTORNEY, AM NOT LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN YOUR STATE, AND HAVE DONE NONE OF THE REQUIRED LEGAL RESEARCH WHATSOEVER TO INVESTIGATE EITHER A) THE VIABILITY OF CRIMINAL CHARGES OR CIVIL CLAIMS IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE YOU DESCRIBE, OR B) ANY LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF YOUR FOLLOWING THIS PERSON TO THEIR DESTINATION OR ANY ACTS THAT FOLLOW OR FORESEEABLY COULD ARISE FROM THAT.