[ST] shift4r linkage

Hello All:
	I have a complete linakge for a '00 ST if someone
wants it. Make me an offer at the e-mail address above.
I installed a one piece shifter two years ago and have
no further need for the stock linakge system.
	As for repairing tabs on bodywork, yes I'm quite
capable of doing so. I have a complete mouldmaking,
casting,  and prototyping, and paint shop. I can make
entire pieces if necessary. What I want are the basic
pieces so I can get right into what I want to do, which
is some mods, cosmetic repairs, and custom paint/clear.
	If anyone has crash salvage bodywork for a Sprint ST
here's what I'm looking for:
Centre Cockpit Fairing section (piece between
headlights on front fairing)
Right tail section
Right pannier door. No hardware or other bits required.
Colour not important. Ugly, gouged pieces are fine as
long as they are sound. I prefer that mounting tabs be
present on the rear, but I'll take what I can get....
Thanks,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST (30.5K miles)
Philadelphia