[ST] for Ken T. - the Joy of Geriatrics'

 >>> Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. <<<

    Ah,... sallow youth.  You're too young to have experienced the
very tangible joys of senescence!  After 70, most motorcycle dealers
and some of the track schools offer very welcome 'dotage discounts'
on bikes, accessories and track days.  During these winter months
many ski areas offer free or deeply discounted access and, since it's
always your 'day-off', you have the opportunity to cherry pick the
sunny days!
This year I bought an unrestricted season pass to Kirkwood - one of
the largest and best ski areas in California - for $129;... saved
enough to buy a new pair of skiis for Christmas!  I could go on ad
infinitum, but the sun is out and the surf is up and I'm outta
here,... don't have the time now to address the mythic mashing
millstone of Maturity!   =8o)

                                 doggydoo   - - - o&\o

                                   dana point, calif.