Re: [ST] ama

<<
I can think of a whole lot of reasons NOT to belong to AMA, starting with
the different and organizations that the AMA has tried to rip off and have
paid out a lot of money for the lawsuits they have lost for their efforts.
I'm not going to contribute to their larceny. When they get out of the
racing business that they have never successfully handled, except for the
Harley benefit stuff, by making sure that Harley is the only marque that has
a chance of winning, then I might consider rejoiniing. As it is now, most of
your membership dues are being wasted on these other efforts.  This forum
does not lend itself to the length of complaints I have with the AMA
Bare

Well then Bare, what group do you support to protect your rights as a
motorcyclist?

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen