[ST] Major Website Renovation

Howdy,

	Well, once I go to working on doing a write up for the whole
rim stripping process on our 98 VFR 800, I got the urge to upgrade the
look and feel of my entire website. So I have slowly cranking away at
the HTML and am mostly finished, unless you start reading my ride and
trip reports. I did finish the write up on the rims though ;-) You can
find anything from the new SITE MAP. Well, anything that might be in my
site, if you are looking for a good woman or money, I can't help you. I
promise I will finish the Trip reports. I still haven't done the 02
TSRA Western Rally or the ReVolt 02 North Carolina Rally. Pathetic. But
here in Texas the weather has been so nice I can't seem to stay off the
bikes =)

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!

http://BackroadMotorcycleTours.com/
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)