[ST] AOL and posting problem

I received a post the other day from Paul about not getting any replies to
his post.
I asked him to post and I'd check for it in the digest. Nothing happened.
Today he sent me this message.
Any advice for him from the computer literate?

"Hi Jack - I think I know what's happening.  With AOL, my messages are not
being sent in plain text which is necessary in order to be posted on the
list.  So, I just need to figure out how to reconfigure my messages to
plain text and it'll work.  Haven't figured that one out yet, though.
Thanks for checking in.
Paul
'02 Blue ST"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"