[ST] New to Mailing list

Last week I picked up my new Sept/02 red ST after selling my Triumph Legend  and Aprilia Falco. I researched extensively and believed the ST was the bike that could provide me with a comfortable touring platform, that my wife would happily pillion on and one that I could enjoy the twisties on with  fellow riders and I was not forking out an additional $2000 plus per year to maintain 2 bikes. I was also a triple convert after owning the Legend and loved the ST unique styling.

I know I am preaching to the converted here, but I am duly impressed. The bike is more than I expected and I believe I have finally found a ride perfect for my broad needs.

I would be most interested in particular if there are any ST owners here in Sydney (Aust) that have or are interested in regular weekend rides

Cheers,

Trevor