[ST] welcome

Last week I picked up my new Sept/02 red ST after selling my Triumph Legend
and Aprilia Falco. I researched extensively and believed the ST was the bike
that could provide me with a comfortable touring platform, that my wife
would happily pillion on and one that I could enjoy the twisties on with
fellow riders and I was not forking out an additional $2000 plus per year to
maintain 2 bikes. I was also a triple convert after owning the Legend and
loved the ST unique styling.

Hi Trevor, Although I'm a little North and East from you I'm a Triumph newbe
too. Got mine around Christmas and the grin factor is fantastic. Enjoy.

Don