Re: [ST] Cost to mount tires? - Ouch!

Okay,

Looks like I got gouged.  I bought the tires online and brought them in, but
when I asked the guy about mounting them, I don't think he knew that at the
time he quoted me.  He basically charged me 2 hrs labor.  They took the
wheels off the bike.  I thought it sounded kind of high, but it was more
important to me to get the new tires on so when the sun comes out (like
today) I would be able to ride.  My back tire was showing threads, so I
really couldn't put it off any longer.

Next time I'll know better and plan ahead.  I'm almost sorry I asked. : )

Thanks for the input.

Chris