[ST] heated grips, OEM vs Kimpex vs Hot Grips

It's been quiet on the list lately, so I figured I'd
post something.  This one is Sprint-related even.

I seem to be in a frenzy of buying stuff to appease my
Parked Motorcycle Syndrome (PMS)...after a sizeable
gear purchase yesterday, I'm thinking about heated
grips today.  who knows what tomorrow will bring,
Maybe I'll order the 3-box set I should have gotten
when I bought the bike (will I be able to get red in
the future due to the color switch?).  If not, maybe
I'll just order a new bike in one of those schnazzy
new colors.

I doubt there are many here who've used all three
products listed in the subject, but I might be wrong.

How do these things compare to one another?  The
issues I am interested in are the amount of
'unevenness' in uneven heating , actual temperature
increase, durability, installation ease etc with a
minor disregard for pricepoint (I *AM* willing to pay
more for a better solution, but not 100% more money
for a 5% better product).

Thanks in advance for any feedback.