[ST] tire change in Houston [and Tulsa]

i checked with an old ride leader friend in the Houston area - here's his
response:

I've had mine done at Wild West Honda in Katy and at Discount Motorcycle
tires in Pasadena and at Stubbs on Sw freeway and they all charge
$30/tire but I take the wheel in. I'm not sure what the cost is if they
have to take the wheel off and then put it back on. Discount Motorcycle
tires in Pasadena sells tires for just a little over mail order cost and
If I remember right they mount for free if you buy the tire from them.
Its best to call and get a quote on price of job first. When I lived in
Tulsa the Kinetic Playground used to do the tires for ~$45 each and that
included taking wheel off bike and putting it back on. They also had the
best tire machine I've ever seen. It was touch less and never scratched
the rims.

Houston is an expensive place to live. Everything is 20 to 30% more
here. Just the cost to live in a concrete, smog choked, traffic
paralyzed, paradise inhabited mostly by non US citizens who cant read or
speak English and don't know how to drive!!!!!!!!!
Craig