[ST] fuel guage

Next weekend can't roll around quick enough !!! When you say a little North
and East from me, North I can understand, but anything East of Sydney is
very wet until you hit West coast USA, so I assume you must be "VERY" East
:-)

A query I have for all you seasoned Sprinters. Is the fuel gauge known to
demonstrate a rapid decent towards empty, once it decides to move off full ?
I picked the bike up with what was showing a full tank. After roughly
120klms, I stopped for a coffee and the gauge indicated 2/3rds of a tank.
When I started her up again, the needle sat just off empty, but no fuel
warning light.

Sorry Trevor,

Should have mentioned I do live in the states. Oregon to be exact. The fuel
gauge plummet is normal due to the internal shape of the tank. In U.S. miles
I get 200 before the light winks on. I think triumph.net has something in
there about it. Mine hits the peg at about 90 miles and I'm getting 50-52
mpg right now with a just broke in bike.

Happy trails,
Don
02 ST
Oregon