[ST] ST questions & answers

Mike:
	Some answers to your questions about the ST.
1. The bars are not the slightest bit adjustable and there are no aftermarket products that will do what you want like the BMW bars you mentioned.
	However, there are riser products available on the market. I recommend that you go to the ST Website  http://www.TriumphNet.com/st and apend some serious time in the FAQ section surfing the aftermarket parts section. I know that the products available will be listed, depicted and linked to their maker's site w/ phone number.
2. Speedo and digital clock are hard to read. No improvements available. I use my Tach and engine sound to gauge my speed.

	I think you missed several major issues:
1. Weak front (forks) suspension. Most of us seriously committed to ST ownership and riding have replaced the stock fork internals w/ Racetech springs and emulators. Best money you can spend on the bike and very well worth it.
2. Get a better, louder horn!
3. Get a better windscreen. Lots of info about all topics on the ST website.

Get online and start reading my brother. This is a great bike and the improvements not only fix problems but make the bike excel!

Regards,
Howard Stephen Serlick
"Nav Dawg"
'00 Blue ST