Re: [ST] Powermax exhaust

>How is the seat warmth/heat with the undertail exhausts?  I'm considering
>one for my new Speed Triple.
>
>Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"

No noticeable heat increase, but I did melt a hole in my underseat tray
which, according to the Team Triumph folks in WI, was my fault.  I won't
argue, but I will say that you should pay attention to the clearance between
the pipe and the tray when installing.  I have subsequently patched the hole
using 4 x 4 squares of sheet metal on the top and bottom of the tray
fastened with bolts.

Chris