RE: [ST] Perfect Visor

Large parts of my commute I'm not going fast enough for the head-turn
method, and there other times when I need both hands on the grips and can't
do the finger swipe, which has become my main attack against moisture
buildup.

In my dreams there is a visor that will totally prevent the adhesion of
water, thus preventing interior fogging/exterior misting.

IIRC in one SF book there was garmet called a slicker-tick which used
static(?) electricity to repel water.  Is such a thing possible?