RE: [ST] Perfect Visor

You know I tried these and found them a PITA to use.  Perhaps it's because
in our neck of the woods the rain comes lightly and intermittandly
throughout the day.

"In the midwest a 50% chance of rain means maybe it will rain, maybe not.
In the Puget Sound a 50% chance of rain means it will rain 50% of the day,
on and off, on and off."