[ST] '01 vs '02

'01 vs '02, for me the engine lost character. I rode Manuels ST
around the parking lot last night, and I remember why I loved riding
my ST so. (it was an '01 as is Manuel's). The engine with their race can
sounds amazing. I like the mechanical sound that it has. The new engine
lost that character.

Of course the '02 does have more power, and I was one of the folks that
wanted more power. Of course that need might get resolved in the fall,
rumours are starting to hint that a new ZX10r is around the corner, if
it is a true Kwacker and is a big brother to the new ZX6r, then, eck,
who knows.

As far as the Sprint, the FJR handles real well, hell last night I was
scraping the pegs a bit, but at the same time the ST was a great tourer,
maybe when the next generation ST comes out I might go back, but
as soon as I do a bit more setup on the STOCK fjr suspension, the 100 lbs
heavier FJR will have a greatly supior suspension than that of the ST.

Tom