Re: [ST] ST and Tiger Turbos!

Lance,

Sound like the best of both worlds other than the initial $$.  FYI - The
latest issue (March) of Cycle World has an article on a 955i that Brian
did.  The performance is outweighed only by the Union Jack paint scheme
on it.

Dave Bardell
01 Sprint ST
Sitting in Central PA waiting for the latest snowstorm to hit. Sigh!!