From: "Don Olson" <cascadebluingarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Gearing
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:24:54 -0800

I'm thinking about dropping a tooth in the front sprocket. It's only about a
5% change and figure it will wake it up a bit in low to midrange without
hurting the gas mileage or the top. Anyone go from the 19 to the 18 on a '02
ST?
Also had it on the dyno yesterday. It pulled 105 corrected. That's about
norm I think. It was funny that a guy was there with a new H/D and dynoed
too. Made a lot of noise for 72. He wasn't very happy.

Don

  *