[ST] RainX

I use rain X since 15 years on shoei screens without any pb. I replaced
screens every 5-8 years for other reasons.

Hey that's wonderful! I'm just saying that I've talked to the respective
makers and when they say no I follow their recommendations. I'm sure that if
RainX could find another use for their product they'd say "have a go". My
reasoning also is that I am a professional pilot and it's kinda hard to fly
by brail so my eyes are very important to me and I don't need to take that
chance especially when is says right on the box and the manufacturer says
not to get it near your eyes.
But if it works for you, that's great!

Don