Re: [ST] New Sargent Seat!!!!

> I've talked to Big Jim who warns
> not to do the front unless you're ready to do the rear to avoid
> misbalancing things, and that seems to be echoed by a couple of
others
> too.

I gota take issue with this!

ANY improvement to the front end is an improvement, period.  Even
just adding another 20mm of fork oil, as I have done, makes a
difference.  I've also replaced fork springs on a number of
ST/RS's & in every case the bike worked better.  And a bike with
springs and emulators is an amazing transformation!

> I haven't heard from anyone who's just done the front and left
the rear
> stock with good results, anyone out there that has?

A friend's Legend which lives in my garage has had the front end
done by Circuit One.  I'm much more comfortable riding the Legend
quickly, especially in tight, technical twisties, than I am my
own ST.  The bike just goes where you point in.  No drama.

- -Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST