RE: [ST] RainX

> chance especially when is says right on the box and the
> manufacturer says
> not to get it near your eyes.
> But if it works for you, that's great!

Hey Don, that's wonderful to be a professional pilot. Of course, I don't
need either my eyes to every day traffic, especially at night, cause they
just serve to stay in life.

RainX sell their product in bike shop in France. I suppose it's only for
scooter wind screen and not for helmet usage.

Of course they say on the box it is eye irritant. Like many other products.
Thanks god I don't use it on my soft lenses ;) I keep it for the screen.
Even products sold for glasses cleaning are often eye irritant. It is
written on the box, too. And yet they are sold by eye professionnal.

I never put the product on the screen when I have the helmet on my head.
Perhaps it is mandatory for you to be able to do that between runs. The case
is different.

Cheers

Pascal Auger
'00 silver Daytona 955