Re: [ST] RE: Race Tech discussion(was New Sargent Seat!)

> I haven't heard from anyone who's just done the front and left the rear
> stock with good results, anyone out there that has?

Count me as another with just the front RaceTech mod.
The forks were always the real weak spot on the ST for me. The RaceTech
emulators and springs make a huge difference to the way the bike handles
poor surfaces and hugely increases stability at speed. Sure the rear shock
is nothing special but it is good enough that I don't feel compelled to
shell out for an Ohlins or WP unit until the rear is worn out.

Matin,
Ireland