Re: [ST] fjr

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Don Olson wrote:

> As far as the Sprint, the FJR handles real well, hell last
> night I was scraping the pegs a bit, but at the same time the
> ST was a great tourer, maybe when the next generation ST comes
> out I might go back, but as soon as I do a bit more setup on
> the STOCK fjr suspension, the 100 lbs heavier FJR will have a
> greatly supior suspension than that of the ST.
>
> IT better have a good suspension having another 100 lbs. of
> lard to cart around. And where is the 30 hp. coming from to
> overcome that extra 100 lbs.?

Hmmm, bait, hmm, read the latest MCN, Motorcyclist and Motor
Cycle, then lets go for a ride :-)

t.

 Thomas Emberson, Dallas, TX
 '00 Yamaha WR400F (self abuse in style)
 '01 Suzuki TL1000s
 '03 Yamaha FJR1300

 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500
 killed by rocks: '01 BRG Sprint ST (18 months old, 25,152 miles)