[ST] RainX, etc

there are enough reports of RainX not devouring face shields that i'll
believe them. on the other hand, it doesn't persuade me to use RainX on
mine - especially in light of the note on the RainX bottle about 'don't
let it touch rubber or paint'.

i asked for some shield cleaner at my local independent shop, and got
their recommended "Shinola" brand cleaner. in about three uses, the outer
surface of my Shoei shield was visibly eaten. that crap went right into
the trash can. my Triumph shop carries Plexus, which is great stuff, and
the Honda cleaner is, also - both specifically 'for' plastic.

cheers
bp