From: Don Olson [mailto:cascadebluingarms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 February 2003 4:51 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Heads up

Something in the back of my brain suggested,
slow down, so I did and sure as shit she pulled a u-turn right, and I mean
right in front of me! She even apologized to me through the window as she
did it. Nice girl, just didn't see me. I rode the two miles home and thanked
the motorcycling gods once again. What a great day!!

Hi Mark,

Great heads up riding! In flying we call that situational awareness and
that's a good thing. Glad you had a nice ride. I manage to find excuses and
non excuses to ride too. Even when it's wet and gooey.
Check Six,
Don Olson
I'm originally from Chicago, you?